Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Atleast your style is good.

It's a damn shame your writing doesn't live up to your animation skills. I guess this was supposed to be an Egoraptor type thing? a game parody highlighting it's flaws in a hilarious way? but I don't see it it.

I'd think spartans would be more prone to try and be overly badass than panicy.. even in a parody.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

You sir...

Need to call up Comedy Central or FX or something and say "Gimme a TV show! Newgrounds demands it!"

The Last Degree The Last Degree

Not bad.

Good animation. The voice acting and the story too some extent reminded me a little too much of Fooly Cooly.

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

It's ok.

Um, I'm no da vinci myself but a lot of that art isn't very good. The interface and much of the art though is very well made.

In Utero In Utero

I'm disgusted.

Yet.. so entertained.

FetusFulp responds:

;3 thx bb

Besieged Besieged

to hard to fast?

You got a great game here.

I don't get why people say it's "to hard to fast" . your supposed to play it, get into the rhythm and it actually get's fairly easy. But most won't get it the first tries.

Great system, great graphics, the rewards are worth buying, the levels are challenging. if it gets too extreme it lags (BUT MAYBE THAT'S JUST ME).

Would love to see a second one.

ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE

Holy Crap.

What's it like to be THE MAN?

(lol Denzel Washington Val Kilmer)

Orc (WoW fanart) Orc (WoW fanart)

very cool

Orcs suck. That being said great art work! I do find the position of the axe kind of awkward but I can't draw anything like you so i'll shut up lol.