NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

It's ok.

Um, I'm no da vinci myself but a lot of that art isn't very good. The interface and much of the art though is very well made.

In Utero In Utero

I'm disgusted.

Yet.. so entertained.

FetusFulp responds:

;3 thx bb

Besieged Besieged

to hard to fast?

You got a great game here.

I don't get why people say it's "to hard to fast" . your supposed to play it, get into the rhythm and it actually get's fairly easy. But most won't get it the first tries.

Great system, great graphics, the rewards are worth buying, the levels are challenging. if it gets too extreme it lags (BUT MAYBE THAT'S JUST ME).

Would love to see a second one.

Ultimate Defense 2 Ultimate Defense 2

Great!

Ok, this game was awesome. That being said it does have some issues.

1. the money system and the cost of units needs to be worked out a bit in my opinion. Like people have said the Archers are enough to get you through most of the levels. Save up for a couple ninjas and your golden for a few more levels.

2. Health. Maybe I'm just unlucky but I never got any sort of Health Potion, I'd consider working in a "shop" of sorts after each level giving the option to heal yourself (make it expensive).

3. maybe get rid of some of the useless classes? I'm sure they all have their own strengths but Archers and Ninjas (like previously stated) are pretty much all that you need. I'd make it simple and put Archers 100, ninjas 400, Dragons 1000.

Now that that's said I have to go back and try and beat level 6.. again :)

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

best flash game ever

..but you gotta make a second one with more days and ya maybe like grenades or something.

Pong 2007 Pong 2007

some problems but fun.

its probably one of the best pong games on here but there was a couple problems.

1.i was at a point where it was coming at me and i should have been able to hit with the lower part of the paddle but it went right through it.

2.a couple times i hit it right on and it launched down wicked quick when it shouldve went down or up at much less of an angle.

Pandemic Pandemic

potential.

this game has a chance to be great if you worked on it more.

id suggest starting them game where you pick options for the germ and then that will depend on how well it grows.

you can pretty much beat it by clicking go

more stats and stuff would be good too like symptoms and such.

Cat Fling Cat Fling

sorry but i didnt get it

coulda just been my short attention span but i played for like a minute and couldnt get the thing to fly even when i let it go where it should have flew it dropped like a brick.

but obviously some people got it so i couldnt give it a horrible score i just think for such a simple concept it shouldnt be that hard to get.

Memento - Manhunt Memento - Manhunt

could be majorly improved

but im not gonna be a dick like everyone else but i did find the movement a little tough to control but im used to up you move up left you move left and right you move right and such.also i looked at your profile and maybe computers are diffrent in russia but dude most cant hold shift for too long.its a good game and id hate for you too give up on it cause it looks great but maybe you should do a flash series instead of a game i think you could get major awards for it.

Robot Ragdoll Robot Ragdoll

can u download that source file?

can u download the falling ragdoll source file from somewhere? cuz your versions awesome.