Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Atleast your style is good.

It's a damn shame your writing doesn't live up to your animation skills. I guess this was supposed to be an Egoraptor type thing? a game parody highlighting it's flaws in a hilarious way? but I don't see it it.

I'd think spartans would be more prone to try and be overly badass than panicy.. even in a parody.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

You sir...

Need to call up Comedy Central or FX or something and say "Gimme a TV show! Newgrounds demands it!"

The Last Degree The Last Degree

Not bad.

Good animation. The voice acting and the story too some extent reminded me a little too much of Fooly Cooly.

PITCHMEN PITCHMEN

I cried.

So amazing. I laughed so hard I cried. great voice acting too :P

Couldn't have been done better.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Wow.

You couldn't be more right.. hilarious :D

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

badass.

i havent watched pokemon in awhile but this was really cool.. I kinda wish they would remake pokemon with better flowing animation and maybe a little more mature :P

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

You had me at..

HELL..O? :)

Pretty good writing in this, wicked funny.. in that twisted sort of way.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Not bad.

Not bad.. the animation was good for the most part but at some parts i could barely hear what they were saying and some parts i had to lower the volume cause of the frickin yelling.

It was definitely more quality than most animations though so it's kinda sad people are rating it down cause they're fans of Rina-chan and kirbopher. I wouldn't have made it such an obvious mockery of the last brawl taunts though.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Not bad.

Not a bad end to the series. Some of the animations were less than great but some were amazing too.

The Final Task The Final Task

nearly 10 years old

Damn good. especially considering flash back in 2000. Glad I found it again too comment on it and favorite it.